Friday, October 22, 2010

Matt Cardle - A Star In The Making





X Factor: Matt Cardle Worries Over 'Guilty Pleasure' Song


With the theme being 'Guilty Pleasures', (i.e. songs you like but probably shouldn't, musical snobbery basically) we're expecting a lot of less than cool songs on the Saturday show but Matt is particularly worried about his.
Speaking to the X Factor's official website, Matt said: "I'm not convinced of my song choice this weekend. It's as cheesy as it gets, man."

"But I'm going to try my best to put in a good performance. Last Saturday was great for me. I was still pretty wobbly in places and still really nervous, but I'm starting to get a handle on that."

Guilty Pleasures week is also rumoured to include a performance of the Footloose theme by Belle Amie and Wagner doing his rendition of 'Relax' by Frankie Goes To Hollywood.

What John thinks:


Its him or One Direction ......bye bye Katie, bye bye Cher

No comments:

Post a Comment